- Free DrayTek Webinar Tuesday 26 July 2016, 10:00am - 10:30am Register now: https://t.co/sVwzA7ymOu https://t.co/L0kVhUuGjx - 3 days ago - @draytek
- Free DrayTek Webinar Tuesday 19 July 2016, 10:00am - 10:30am Register now: https://t.co/aAI7gysyJS https://t.co/qVxY39Os5I - 10 days ago - @draytek
- Configure IPsec VPN Tunnel (Aggressive Mode) between two Vigor Routers. Watch full video: https://t.co/8jTFrMmDUD https://t.co/UWG3iAKH7j - 24 days ago - @draytek
- Vigor2952: Business Level Router Learn more: https://t.co/Fx2W87oLU8 https://t.co/NVCZDbA4X6 - 37 days ago - @draytek
- Free DrayTek Webinar Tuesday 21 June 2016, 10:00am - 10:30am Register now: https://t.co/GnWJRX23p0 https://t.co/p8YLDGyedO - 37 days ago - @draytek
Just wanted to say that the DrayTek Vigor2860Vn-Plus is working fantastic with iinet nbn fttn. 10 times better then their tg-1 modem.
Had morning connection issues with iinets modem and also dropouts.
No issues with the draytek and voip is working great too.
Your assistance was great and the followup phone call with the offer to assist server setup was nice to get. So your service level was very good.
I managed to get a virtual server setup and a trial VigorACS SI running. I plan on purchasing a VigorACS SI license shortly. So far working very well.
It's always a pleasure to be able to extend my gratitude when I have received top support. Is very good that I can express that in your page. Cheers.
- Recently we upgraded our internet connection and router, after 3 fail attempts and total lack of support from 3 leading manufactures I stumbled on to the Draytek website. This site was easy to follow and find the exact information I required, the bonus was a solid Australian presence and from forums (mainly Whirlpool) I decided to purchase a simple router that WORKED with a BigPond 4G 320U USB modem for our Principal’s home office. After installing, I had an error (mainly my setup changes), I sent an email and with in 2 hours a full reply with easy to follow (and in lay terms) instructions. Not only this but links to other tutorials and 2 follow up emails! Outstanding service, quality and reliable superior products all in Australia at a VERY affordable price. Thanks Draytek and keep up the solid work. I and convinced and now a supporter, our network will include DrayTek products.
Mark FitzgeraldCLARKE & COMPANY SOLICITORS
- I never give full marks to anybody or for anything. Perfection is an ongoing "work in progress" for anything in life. Be content with four stars from me on this occasion and this is mostly to do with Draytek's technical, administrative and sales staff. The Draytek Router device I purchased is, consistently reliable, has the technical componentry I require and can be upgraded. The device really has never let me down. I would purchase another Draytek device and promote to any potential buyer. Draytek as a seriously excellent product.