- New Firmware and Application Notes for DrayTek Products ( 20 April 2018) https://t.co/4Q7AfNMadp https://t.co/qF6eCoeAUP - 9 hours ago - @draytek
- Free Webinar: DrayTek Vigor ACS 2 (Advanced Centralized Management System) - Register here: https://t.co/onomHT5DbO https://t.co/j9vJ6jUCP8 - 7 days ago - @draytek
- New DrayTek 4G LTE Routers - Vigor2926L Series https://t.co/efWKrSxVBi https://t.co/oGP8tz4NIX - 9 days ago - @draytek
- DrayTek Melbourne Workshop Thank You! https://t.co/CohnoZdINv https://t.co/G6GwrDuJXp - 10 days ago - @draytek
- Security Vulnerability, New Firmware and Application Notes for DrayTek Products ( 29 Mar 2018)… https://t.co/TTDfhZhTYy - 16 days ago - @draytek
For NBN Fibre to the node (FTTN) / Fibre to the building (FTTB) / VDSL
For NBN Fibre to the premises (FTTP) / Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) / Fixed Wireless
To DrayTek Team,
Just a courtesy note to say thank you for getting my Draytek Vigor VAC router up and running for me yesterday. It is truly appreciated as the last three weeks have been very frustrating with iiNet. Please also pass on my thanks to your technician who assisted me with the configuration.
Peter from Bondi
Just wanted to say that the DrayTek Vigor2860Vn-Plus is working fantastic with iinet nbn fttn. 10 times better then their tg-1 modem.
Had morning connection issues with iinets modem and also dropouts.
No issues with the draytek and voip is working great too.
Your assistance was great and the followup phone call with the offer to assist server setup was nice to get. So your service level was very good.
I managed to get a virtual server setup and a trial VigorACS SI running. I plan on purchasing a VigorACS SI license shortly. So far working very well.
It's always a pleasure to be able to extend my gratitude when I have received top support. Is very good that I can express that in your page. Cheers.
- Recently we upgraded our internet connection and router, after 3 fail attempts and total lack of support from 3 leading manufactures I stumbled on to the Draytek website. This site was easy to follow and find the exact information I required, the bonus was a solid Australian presence and from forums (mainly Whirlpool) I decided to purchase a simple router that WORKED with a BigPond 4G 320U USB modem for our Principal’s home office. After installing, I had an error (mainly my setup changes), I sent an email and with in 2 hours a full reply with easy to follow (and in lay terms) instructions. Not only this but links to other tutorials and 2 follow up emails! Outstanding service, quality and reliable superior products all in Australia at a VERY affordable price. Thanks Draytek and keep up the solid work. I and convinced and now a supporter, our network will include DrayTek products.
Mark FitzgeraldCLARKE & COMPANY SOLICITORS