- New DrayTek Gigabit broadband router – Vigor2133 Series https://t.co/apywJaMFXz https://t.co/uxWPGc54Bf - 7 hours ago - @draytek
- New Firmware and Application Notes for DrayTek Products (9 January 2019) https://t.co/kbmIypycnE https://t.co/IEdbKYHhRR - 7 days ago - @draytek
- Latest Videos and Application Notes for DrayTek Products (27 December 2018) https://t.co/5NFssPVYxd https://t.co/pz0m2zLgM3 - 19 days ago - @draytek
- New Video and Application Notes for DrayTek Products (18 December 2018) https://t.co/TUllbGKXMQ https://t.co/5YvnGdJ8dU - 29 days ago - @draytek
- Business Days for Christmas & New Year period https://t.co/9XevYs4oQC - 35 days ago - @draytek
For NBN Fibre to the node (FTTN) / Fibre to the building (FTTB) / VDSL
For NBN Fibre to the premises (FTTP) / Hybrid Fibre Coaxial (HFC) / Fixed Wireless
DrayTek Support team is Very good. They go an extra mile to make sure their customer is happy. support website very simple easy to understand.Everything well documented and they have very good youtube video tutorial. Keep up the good work guys. I'm very happy with the service
If there was ever a modem to install it’d be a Draytek modem. They are simple to configure with a broad range of useful features. We have supplied and installed more than 200 of these and wouldn’t recommend any other modem, access point or router over them. Thanks guys for your solid support and perfect example of a quality product. 5 stars.
To DrayTek Team,
Just a courtesy note to say thank you for getting my Draytek Vigor VAC router up and running for me yesterday. It is truly appreciated as the last three weeks have been very frustrating with iiNet. Please also pass on my thanks to your technician who assisted me with the configuration.
Peter from Bondi
Just wanted to say that the DrayTek Vigor2860Vn-Plus is working fantastic with iinet nbn fttn. 10 times better then their tg-1 modem.
Had morning connection issues with iinets modem and also dropouts.
No issues with the draytek and voip is working great too.
Your assistance was great and the followup phone call with the offer to assist server setup was nice to get. So your service level was very good.
I managed to get a virtual server setup and a trial VigorACS SI running. I plan on purchasing a VigorACS SI license shortly. So far working very well.