DrayTek FAQ Updates
The DrayTek website has recently been updating an already comprehensive FAQ page to ensure users can install and troubleshoot their products with the utmost ease. We believe users should not have to work to gain the upmost from their DrayTek hardware or software, it should be easy- so the page was created. It has answers to over 400 common questions, providing simple, easy to understand solutions to almost every problem thinkable. There are 29 FAQ categories, ranging from basic to advanced, across a whole range of issues, including VoIP, firewalls, wireless technology, routers and USB dongles. The extensive tool is a part of DrayTek’s commitment to sharing knowledge for the greater benefit and encouragement of an emerging technological community.
Some popular FAQ articles are:
- Recovering information from corrupted router firmware:http://support.draytek.net.au/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/194/1/abnormal-firmware-conditions
- Configuring a router for a 3G or 4G network:http://support.draytek.net.au/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/204/33/vigor-21102710-series-bigpond-3g-setup
- Firewall configurations i.e. Blocking websites:http://support.draytek.net.au/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/263/5/how-to-block-facebook-for-some-users-with-the-vigor2820-router
- Configuring Vigor 120 for PPoE passthrough:http://support.draytek.net.au/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/195/1/configuring-the-vigor120-router-for-pppoapppoe-passthrough
- NAT port redirection: http://support.draytek.net.au/index.php?/Knowledgebase/Article/View/382/4/how-to-use-port-redirection
The answers to these questions and many more can be found at http://www.draytek.com/user/SupportFAQ.php. If the answer to your query isn’t there, please feel free to contact the DrayTek support team athttp://support.draytek.net.au/index.php?/Core/Default/Index, or on (02) 9838 8899 during business hours. Alternatively, you can email email@example.com at any time.