Firmware version 3.5.7 now available for VigorIPPBX 2820
New firmware (version 3.5.7) for the Vigor IPPBX 2820 has just been released. It adds a number of new features as well as a few bug fixes.
New features include:
– ‘Auto Attendant’ mechanism. This includes additional menu options and new call management capabilities.
– Call queuing capabilities for Hunt groups. This allows incoming calls to be placed in a queue if all hunt group extensions are busy. This is vital during peak operation hours and allows customer’s calls to be placed on hold rather than go unanswered.
– Support custom trunk (i.e. define an extension as a trunk). This expands the number of PSTN/ISDN trunks available to the IPPBX. For example, get extra PSTN/ISDN trunks from a Vigor3300V+ and then register at VigorIPPBX.The extension/trunk numbers are configured at the trunk line setting section in the WUI. These custom trunks are capable of both receiving and making calls.
– Trunk simultaneous call number limitation. Time budgeting for SIP, ISDN and PTSN trunks can minimize inappropriate phone use. The maximum number of incoming and/or outgoing calls per trunk can be limited or increased as necessary, assisting in ensuring the suitable use of business property and allow usage to fluctuate according to expected traffic.
– Support for Vigor Phone 300 auto provision. The VigorPhone300 has now been added to the auto-provision function. The two devices work together seamlessly saving installation time and effort.
The firmware is now available for download from the DrayTek Australia website:http://www.draytek.com.au/downloads.php?type=VigorIPPBX2820