Firmware version 3.3.1 released for Vigor 2930, 2950, and 2955 series’
Firmware Version3.3.1 for The Vigor 2950, 2955, and 2930 series’ has just been released. New features added to this firmware include:
- Support LDAP search request and simple authentication for Microsoft Active Directory.
- Support 2048-bit Private key for Local Certificate Generate Request
- Add more TR-069 parameters for VigorACS SI.
- Correct the problem occurred for PPPoE connection.
- Improve the IMP2P signature under CSM.
- Support 64-bit Windows for SSL Tunnel.
- Support full screen for SSL RDP application.
- Support Vista/Win7/Win2008 for SSL RDP application.
- Support DH group5 in phase 1 proposal; AES128, AES 192, AES 256 in IPSec Phase 2.
- Add a new telnet command for auto-reboot
As always, Draytek are eager to help users get the most from their DrayTek devices and stay up to date with the constantly changing technological environment. Maintaining this attitude, DrayTek have just released more firmware for its products. The update has given the devices a few additional features, including an LDAP search request and simple authentication for Microsoft Active Directory (MAD). This means users logging into the remote network can be authenticated by either using LDAP, by querying a Radius server, or using a local database on the router.
The new firmware also supports a 2048-bit private key for local certificate which is used as part of the X-509 certificate generation. It is used for the authentication of those using VPN connections and provides a higher level of encryption than the previous firmware.
Furthermore, the firmware has improved upon some of the existing series’ features, supporting 64-bit Windows to allow SSL Tunnel, and now also supports Vista/Win7/Win2008 as well as full screen capabilities for SSL RDP applications. DrayTek have also added improved the TR-069 parameters to increase the extent to which the device can be configured using the ACS-SI, as well as enhancing the router’s firewall security settings by developing the IMP2P signature under CSM.
Finally, some small issues users have had with the devices have been fixed, most importantly improving compatibility with Cisco routers and further improving their VPN load-balancing abilities
This new firmware can be downloaded at http://www.draytek.com/user/SupportDownloads.php#. If you have any further questions about the upgrade or Draytek equipment, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.