Firmware version 3.5.7 now available for VigorIPPBX 3510
Firmware Version3.5.7 for The Vigor IPPBX 3510 has just been released. New features added under this firmware include:
- New Auto Attendant mechanism.
- Supports call queue mechanism (for Hunt Group).
- Support customized trunk (i.e. define an extension as a trunk)
- Simultaneous call number limitation in Trunk.
DrayTek is aware that impressive hardware is not the only quality of a good product, there is also a need for devices to be flexible to allow them to adapt to new products and technologies. As a result, the new firmware for the Vigor IPPBX 3510 not only provides new features but also improves upon the device’s existing capabilities. These improvements include:
- Resolve interoperability issue with HTC phone.
- Change Auto Attendant greeting repeat counts from global setting to local menu setting.
- Apply “Pickup by AA” function to Hunt Group overflow rule.
- Shorten the ring-back-timer of queue handler. Change from 40 sec to 20 sec.
- Support overflow action when queue timeout.
- Modify the minimum value for timeout for hunt group setting to seconds while in Sequential/Random mode.
- Improve the function behavior of Hunt Group voice mail.
- Improve the greeting behavior of personal voice mail. Users can listen to existing greeting without re-recording it.
- Ring back tone can be configured as silence.
- Add ISDN MSN non-office hour answer mode.
- Support sending email via specific WAN function.
- Add switch for each PSTN port to turn on/off (offnet) play prompt mechanism and integrate with the VoIP module.
- Add a new Telnet command that 9 countries tone profiles can be set for the tone setting.
The firmware can be downloaded at
If you have a question, want more information or need technical assistance please contact firstname.lastname@example.org we will respond to your enquiry as quickly as possible.