New DrayTek Product – Vigor2912 Now Available
DrayTek have recently released some exciting new products which are now available in Australia. The latest addition to the DrayTek product range is the award winning Vigor2912 series router which received the 2014 Taiwan Excellence Award. The Taiwan Excellence Awards are granted for products that have passed the selection criteria that include Reliability, Innovativeness and Value-adding to the market and users.
The Vigor 2912 Series router is designed for small businesses that require fewer features offered by the more comprehensive Vigor2925 router. Apart from the Gigabit LAN ports of Vigor2925, the Vigor 2912 has all the essential features required of a robust and reliable router; it is a VPN/firewall router offering dual WAN load-balance and redundancy as well as providing network security through robust Firewall and Web Content Filtering features. The exterior of the router looks similar to the very popular Vigor2910 series which was discontinued some time ago but it has much more advanced features. For a small business requiring a low cost broadband VPN firewall router and do not need Gigabit WAN or LAN ports then the Vigor2912 series router will be ideal.
Other features of this router include:
- Dual Ethernet WAN port for fail-over and load-balancing
- 4 x Ethernet LAN ports with multiple subnets
- 2 x USB 2.0 ports for 3G/4G mobile, FTP server and network printers
- Object-based Firewall with Web Content Filtering
- Bandwidth management with intelligent VoIP QoS
- 16 x VPN tunnels with VPN Failover
- Smart Monitor Traffic Analyzer (Up to 30 nodes)
- Support IPv6 & IPv4 network
- Support TR-069 for VigorACS SI
Click here for more details on the Vigor2912 series router