New Firmware: Version: 3.6.7 now available for Vigor2920 Router
Draytek has recently released a new firmware, version 3.6.7 for for the Vigor2920 router. The firmware introduces new features as well as a number of bug fixes. Some of the new features include:
- Added support for new 3G modems
- Support NS/ANY/SOA type for DNS cache.
- Multiple SNMP Manager Host IP and Notification Host IP(v4 and v6).
- User configurable daylight saving.
- Add wizards menu
- IPv6 firewall allows incoming packets transferred to certain ports.
- Add some TR-069 parameters for setting WAN >> WAN mode: Backup or Always On, LAN >> DHCP relay enable/disable, DHCP relay IP address and Device hostname, LAN >> Bind IP to MAC, VPN >> Create Phase2 SA for each subnet.(IPSec), VPN >> Netbios Naming Packets Pass/Block, Firewall >> IPv6 Group/IPv6 Object, SNMP, and Diagnostics >> Ping Diagnosis.
- Support to block for tunnel ver. 0.2.3.25, hotspot shield with ver.3.19, telnet protocol by using “putty” or “pietty”, and LINE app in 22.214.171.124 (for PC) version and in 4.1.1 version (for mobile) for APP Enforcement.
- Block page for DNS filter.
- Route policy supports VPN LAN to LAN traffic.
- Added option to force the user clicking on a button to proceed the operation under the option URL Redirect on LAN>>Web Portal Setup.
- Add VLAN tag for WAN IPv6 packets if WAN VLAN tag is enabled.
Click here to download the firmware.