Latest Cost Effective NBN Ready Broadband VPN Firewall Router Solution
DrayTek Aust & NZ are pleased to release a new product, Vigor2120 series router for our customers in Australia and New Zealand.
Vigor2120 series router provides a cost effective NBN router solution for the SOHO or home users. It supports high speed Internet accesses that meets the demands of small business networks, and all essential features required for home or SOHO applications. Apart from routing functions, it supports VPN protocols as well as robust SPI Firewall and Web Content Filtering features.
Highlights of this router are the Gigabit LAN and WAN ports as well as Concurrent Dual Band Wi-Fi in the Vigor2120n-plus model. Other features of this router include:
• Gigabit Ethernet WAN port
• 4 port Gigabit Ethernet LAN switch with multiple VLANs and two IP subnets
• Concurrent Dual Band Wi-Fi (2.4 / 5GHz)
• 1x USB 2.0 port for 3G/4G mobile for backup WAN connection
• Object-based Firewall with Web Content Filtering
• Bandwidth management
• 2 x VPN tunnels
• Smart Monitor Traffic Analyzer (Up to 30 nodes)
• Support IPv6 & IPv4 network
• Support TR-069 for VigorACS SI
The stylish exterior design of the router is similar to the VigorAP 900 Dual band access point. If you are looking for a cost effective and reliable broadband VPN firewall router for your home or your small businesses, then the Vigor2120 series router will be the ideal solution for you.