- 44 x Gigabit Ethernet ports
- 4 x combo Gigabit SFP/RJ-45 ports
- 2 x SFP ports
- 405 W power budget
- 802.3at and 802.3af compliant
- 30W per port
- 802.1q tagged VLAN
- Auto Voice VLAN and Auto Surveillance VLAN
- 802.1x Port Security, ACL, IP Source Guard and DHCP Snooping
- IPv6 with MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, and IPv6 DNS Resolver
- 802.1x features
- IEEE 802.3az (Energy-Efficient Ethernet) compliant
- SNMP v1/v2c/v3, RMON
- 16 Link Aggregation Groups (LACP) with up to 8 ports for each group
- Supports Traffic Load Balancing for each LACP group
- Supports Central Switch Management
- Supports VigorACS 2 Central Management System for remote management
- 2 years back to base warranty
The VigorSwitch P2500 is a layer 2 managed gigabit PoE switch with 44 x 10/100/1000Mbps Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 ports, 4 x Gigabit Ethernet combo ports, RJ45 + SFP and 2 x SFP ports for installation of optic fibre modules.
All the 44 Gigabit Ethernet ports of VigorSwitch P2500 are compatible with 802.3at and 802.3af standards, providing up to 30W per port. This is sufficient to supply power to network devices such as wireless access points, IP phones, and IP cameras, removing the need for power cables and adapters.
Designed for SMB business networks, the auto Voice VLAN and QoS feature improves the VoIP call quality on the network. Up to 16 Link Aggregation Groups can be set up with each of the group having up to 8 port members can be used to provide high bandwidth links across the network.
Other features include 802.1q tagged VLANs, Voice VLAN and Surveillance VLAN to identify traffic from an IP phone or an IP camera automatically, and GVRP. Network security features include Storm Control, DoS Attack Prevention, IP Source Guard, ARP inspection, DHCP Snooping as well as many others.
The VigorSwitch P2500 can be managed from the Central Switch Management feature of Vigor routers or through VigorACS 2 Central Management System.
- Reset Button
- LED Indicator
- 44 x PoE Gigabit Ethernet Ports
- 4 x Gigabit Ethernet/SFP Combo Ports
- 2x SFP Slots
- Link/PoE LED Slide Switch
- Console Port
- Power Socket
PoE (Power over Ethernet)
Deliver power and data over one ethernet cable, turn on/off the PoE device periodically with PoE Schedule.
PoE Device Check
Enable Ping Watchdog for all PoE devices, if they lose their network connection, automatically restart them by a power cycle.
Auto Surveillance VLAN
Recognize traffic from IP cameras and IP phones automatically and add CoS tag for QoS prioritization.
IP Conflict Prevention
Improve network stability by avoiding IP conflicts caused by a misconfigured or malicious host. Learn more
VigorSwitch P2500 supports ACL by IP/MAC and 802.1x port access control with RADIUS to filter unauthorized hosts.
QoS (Quality of Service)
Improve the performance of critical traffic by prioritizing the traffic with CoS, DSCP, and IP Precedence tag.
VigorSwitch P2500 supports IPv6 by offering MLD Snooping, IPv6 ACL, and IPv6 DNS Resolver.
Multiple Admin Accounts
Multiple Admin accounts with two levels of administrator privilege.
Central Switch Management
Set up VLAN easily from the router and get a centralized hierarchy view of the switches. Learn more
Compliant with IEEE 802.3az to reduce power consumption.