- 8-Port PoE Ethernet Switch
- Port 1-4 support 802.3at PoE+ (Up to 30W power)
- 130 Watts total PoE Power (15.4W/port)
- Quality Internal PSU (mains powered)
- 11″ Metal Case
- Support Rack-mount brackets
- Zero Configuration
The DrayTek VigorSwitch P1090 switch, an 8-port Gigabit switch offers full-power to all these ports with Power of Ethernet (PoE) capability. All PoE-enabled devices for the business usages, such as IP phones (e.g. VigorPhone series), wireless access points (e.g. VigorAP series) or IP Cameras can all rely on VigorSwitch P1090 switch for the power supply to ease the deployment difficulties.
With DrayTek VigorSwitch P1090 switch, you are free to position equipments wherever they should be and power to the unit with the data over the Ethernet cable, not being limited by the power outlet. You can remotely reboot the device without having to climb up to or go to the device – just remove its Ethernet cable from the switch end as adopting PoE.
All ports of VigorSwitch P1090 switch are auto-sensing that make each port only provides power as detecting the presence of an 802.3af/at PoE device. In other words, VigorSwitch P1090 switch saves power and prevents compatibility issues or possible damage/hazard.
In short, VigorSwitch P1090 can simultaneously deliver the stable power supply to all 8 ports without overload or power being reduced on any of it and is also well-engineered to be reliable and maintenance free. The VigorSwitch P1090 can be rack mounted or operated on a desk/shelf.
The PoE can let WLAN deployment be much convenient for some corners and floors. Hence, the VigorSwitch P1090 is ideal for deployment of VigorAP 810 and VigorAP 900 series at logistic warehouse, business offices at different floors, hospitalities, shopping malls and schools.
Power over Ethernet (PoE) Switches
Deliver both data and a stable power supply to PoE devices, such as IP phones, IP camera and wireless Access Points, over Ethernet LAN cabling. In the real world, such devices tend to be mounted where no AC wiring are provided. In these situations, PoE eliminates the need for complicated AC wiring therefore reducing installation costs.
- IEEE 802.3 10Base-TX
- IEEE 802.3u 100Base-TX
- IEEE 802.3ab 1000Base-TX
- IEEE 802.3x Flow Control
- IEEE 802.3af (Port1~8 Support PoE power feeding)
- IEEE 802.3at (Port1~4 Support PoE+ power feeding)
- Number of Ports: 8 PSE/Power over Ethernet Ports, Port 1-4 Support PoE+
- MAC Address: 8K
- Buffer Memory: 128KB
- Transmission Method: Store and Forward
- Support Loop Detection
- Wire-speed Packet Filtering and Forwarding Rate
- LED Indicators
- Per Port: Link/Act (Green)
- Per Unit: Power (Green)
- Loop Detection: Red
- Power Input
- 100~240V/AC, 50~60Hz
- Power Output
- 48V/DC Per Port Output – 15.4 W Max Per Port
- 8 Ports at Full 15.4 W Output Supported
- PoE Power Budget
- 130 Watts (Max)
- 262 × 184 × 41 mm (L x W x H)
- 1.4 kg
- Operating Temperature
- 0 to 40℃
- Storage Temperature
- -20 to 90℃
- 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)
- FCC Class B, CE