Ruggedized outdoor PoE Access Point for harsh weather and environment
- Concurrent Dual-band 802.11ac Wave 2 with 2×2 MU-MIMO
- Wi-Fi speeds up to 867 Mbps for 5GHz band and 400 Mbps for 2.4GHz band
1 x Gigabit Ethernet LAN port with PoE-PD support
- 4 SSIDs with unique VLAN setting, Access Control, and Bandwidth Limit policies
- Features AirTime Fairness and Band Steering for better Wi-Fi user experience
- Built-in RADIUS server for 802.1x authentication
- Improve roaming experience by Fast Roaming & AP-assisted Roaming
- Multiple operating modes – AP, Bridge, WDS, and Universal Repeater
- Support both stand-alone and controller-based setup
- Supports VigorACS 2 (Central Management System) for remote management
- Wall or Pole Mountable
- 2 years back to base warranty
The DrayTek VigorAP 920R Series access point is designed for outdoor applications providing high-performance wireless connectivity in harsh environments.
Featuring IP67 certified enclosure and industrial-grade components, VigorAP 920R Series is able to withstand wind, rain, snow and tolerates extreme operating temperatures between -40°C and 70°C. Furthermore, its 802.11ac Wave 2 compliance ensures a fast and reliable connection even in a high-density network.
The VigorAP 920R Series AP can be pole-mounted using the supplied adjustable mounting brackets.
|Model||PoE-In GbE Port||PoE-Out GbE Port||Patch Antenna|
MU-MIMO 802.11ac Wave 2 (AC1200)
The concurrent dual band Wi-Fi feature in the VigorAP 920R Series, supports up to 128 clients on each Wi-Fi band giving a total 256 clients over both bands. It features the latest Wi-Fi technology, 802.11ac Wave 2 in the 5GHz band and 802.11n in the 2.4GHz band. The support of Multi-User MIMO (MU-MIMO) allows it to deliver high-performance wireless connection even in a crowded network.
MU-MIMO technology allows the AP to communicate with multiple clients concurrently thus improving throughput.
Designed for Long Range
Wi-Fi Range of VigorAP 920R Series (Line of Sight)
IP67 Rated Dust & Water Resistant
VigorAP 920R Series is IP67 certified water and dust-resistant. Along with its industrial-grade components, the VigorAP920R can withstand wind, rain, snow and tolerate extreme operating temperatures between -40°C and 70°C, making it suitable for extreme weather conditions.
Built to Last Outdoors
Gore-tex design allows any moisture build-up to escape.
PoE Power Input & Energy Efficient
Power to the VigorAP 920R Series AP is provided through the Ethernet cable from a PoE Ethernet switch or PoE injector providing flexible installation without the need for a nearby power source. In addition, the VigorAP 920RP/RPD can also provide power to another PoE-PD, such as an IP camera.
To save energy, the VigorAP 920R Series is IEEE802.3az compliant reducing its energy consumption when data activity is low.
VigorACS 2 & AP Management Compliant
The VigorAP 920R Series AP can be managed and monitored through the VigorACS 2 central management system. It can also be managed through the Central AP management feature of supported Vigor Routers. Through these central management platforms, the Network Administrator can perform provisioning and firmware upgrades to VigorAP 920R Series, and get an overview of client statistics.
The DrayTek VigorACS 2 central management system Dashboard view shows the most important status information of the VigorAP 920R Series AP on the one page.
The VigorAP 920R Series AP has an integrated temperature and humidity sensor which continuously monitors the environmental conditions (Temperature and Humidity) around the access point. If the VigorAP 920R Series AP internal temperature or humidity exceed the pre-set thresholds, an alert will be sent to the system administrator via Syslog or E-mail.
- 1 x 10/100/1000M Base-T PoE-capable RJ-45 Port (PoE-PD) (R model)
- 2 x 10/100/1000M Base-T PoE-capable RJ-45 Port (PoE-PD & PoE-PSE) (RP/RPD model)
- Factory Reset Button
- Built-in Sensor
- Temperature sensor
- Humidity sensor
- Power Saving
- IEEE 802.3az Energy Efficient Ethernet compliant
- Operating: -40°C ~ 70°C
- Storage: -40°C ~ 85°C
- Operating: 5% ~ 95%(non-condensing)
- IP67 Rated
- Dimension (mm)
- 160(W) x 255(H) x 80(D)
- 802.11ac Wave 2
- 2 x 2
- MU-MIMO (2 clients)
- Up to 128 clients per radio
- DHCP Server
- DHCP Relay Agent
- MAC Clone
- Up to 4 SSID per radio
- SSID-based 802.1Q VLAN
- WEP, WEP-802.1x, WPA-PSK, WPA-802.1x, WPA2-PSK, WPA2-802.1x
- Hidden SSID
- Client Isolation
- Access Control per SSID
- 802.1x Authentication
- Internal RADIUS Server: PEAP
- RADIUS Proxy: PEAP, EAP-TLS
- Performance Optimization
- Bandwidth Limit Per Station
- Auto-Adjustment Bandwidth Limit when spare bandwidth available
- AirTime Fairness
- Load Balancing
- Client Limit per radio
- Traffic Limit per radio*
- Force Overload Disassociation by RSSI Threshold, Idle Time*
- CFast Roaming (WPA2/802.1x)
- AP-Assisted Roaming (Disassociation by Basic Rate threshold, RSSI threshold, RSSI threshold with stronger signal guaranteed)
- Web Portal
- Welcome Message
- URL Redirection
- Button Click Authentication
- Mobile Device Management
- Access Control by device type
- Policy per SSID
- Client OS Statistics
- Operating Mode
- Access Point
- Universal Repeater
- AP Bridge WDS
- AP Bridge Point-to-Point (2.4 GHz only)
- AP Bridge Point-to-Multipoint (2.4 GHz only)
- Station Infrastructure (2.4 GHz only)
- Configuration & Monitoring
- Web Interface: HTTP, HTTPS
- CLI (Telnet)
- SNMP v2, v2c, v3
- TR-069 via VigorACS
- Vigor Router AP Management
- Configuration File Export & Import
- F/W upgrade
- HTTP, TR-069 via VigorACS
- Diagnostic Tool
- Speed Test
- AP Discovery
- WLAN Statistics
- Station Statistics
- Interference Monitor
Please click this link http://eu.draytek.com:50920/ for VigorAP 920R series web interface.