In this guide we will show you how to configure the Vigor2760 Delight router to use LAN port 4 as an Ethernet WAN interface to allow the router to be connected to a broadband service such as the NBN. The router will need to be running the latest firmware for this feature to be available.
Go to WAN >> General Setup configuration menu. Select WAN2. You will notice the message on this page it states that when WAN2 is activated, LAN port 4 will become WAN 2.
Enable WAN2 and select the Physical Type if required to match the device it will be connected to. Click OK to save. The router will reboot to save the settings.
Go to WAN >> Internet Access configuration menu. For WAN2 select the required Access Mode. For our example we will select Static or Dynamic IP. Click on Details Page to complete the configuration of WAN 2
Configure WAN2 details. For our example we will use DHCP. So all we need to do is select Enable and also select Obtain an IP address automatically as shown below. Now click OK to save the configuration. The router will reboot to save the WAN configuration changes.
Connect LAN port 4 of the router to the Internet service (e.g. NBN connection) Go to Online Status>>Online Status menu and check that WAN2 is now active.
- What is the difference between Firmware files?
- Configuring the Vigor120 Router for Bridge Mode
- Configuring the VigorAP 800 as wireless Repeater
- Changing Default LAN IP Address in Vigor2860/Vigor2925
- Abnormal Firmware Conditions
- How to Connect a DrayTek Vigor2925 Router to DoDo NBN
- I just bought a Vigor Router and I can’t connect to the Internet. What should I do?
- How to Use Multiple SSID / Multiple subnets on Access Point
- Configuring Vigor2760 Delight for Ethernet WAN Connection
- How to setup Smart Monitor